Huge success & thank you all for coming!
Date: Saturday, September 12, 2015
Time: 7:00pm – 10:00pm
Location: Publix at Village Square
Address: 3521 Thomasville Rd., Tallahassee, Fl 32309
Looking for a fun night out? Look no further than Spirit of a Child Foundation’s “Cookin’ With Spirit” demonstration-style cooking classes. Sit back, relax, and enjoy as resident chef, Levi Lewsome and his chefs prepare THREE delicious dishes before your eyes—complete with tips and tales from kitchens they have known. Then, enjoy being served each course of what’s on our “Italian” themed menu. And take home the recipes to try yourself. Enjoy great food, wine, and great fun for one great price of $45.00! A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Spirit of a Child Foundation.
Three Course “Italian” Theme Menu
Let’s Mangiare! (Only 40 seats available) !
Menu for the Evening
*All Courses Include Wine Pairing!*
– Appetizer: Caprese Salad
– Main: Fire Charred Flank Steak w/White Bean Ragu
– Dessert: Chocolate Hazelnut Gelato
– Cost is $45.00 per person, price includes the following:
– 3 hr. Publix Cooking demonstration w/welcome wine
– 3 meal courses (listed above) along with Wine Pairing!
– Note: Limited seating: Only 40 seats available! Catch the Spirit
Hope to see everyone on 01/16/2016!